GIVE. BUILD. GROW.
Every Student. Every Day.
Please support the Annual Fund by donating at a giving level that best meets your circumstances. Gifts of any size make a difference and will positively impact our children’s educational experience. We are sincerely grateful for your support and making our children a priority in your annual giving.
- Wildcats Forever Circle ($5,000 +)
- Orange & Black Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Loyal & True Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Latrobean Circle ($500 – $999)
- Community Partners ($250 – $499)
- Friends of Greater Latrobe ($100 – $249)
- Lifelong Learners ( < $99)
Your gift is vital and we greatly appreciate your support. There are many ways to give to the Annual Fund. After reviewing the giving levels and choosing which one is best suited for you, click here for ways to give. To learn more, please contact Jessica Golden, Director of Development at, (724) 539 – 4220 or email office [at] glpief.org
Impact Report – Your donations make a difference in Greater Latrobe Schools
GLPIEF has granted nearly $150,000 for use in the 2018-19 school year and will support the following:
- Purchased a new instrument trailer for the Wildcat Marching Band
- Provided $12,000 in educator grants through the Celebrate Innovation and Dr. & Mrs. William D. Stavisky grants
- Specialized supplies and equipment for students with special needs.
- Purchased ipads for each elementary library/media centers
- Partially funded the District-Wide Digital Signage System to improve communication throughout the buildings
- Funded the professional development by Solutions Tree for the Junior High staff to support new team teaching framework
GLPIEF’s additional ongoing projects include:
- Annually disburse $26,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors
- Wildcats Emergency Fund which responds to requests by principals on behalf of students in need
- Grades K-12 Cultural Enrichment Programming – includes visiting artists, assemblies and field trips
- Summer scholarships for students to attend business and STEM camps
- Providing scholarships for Senior High students to enroll in College in High School/Dual Enrollment courses
- Supporting Senior High environmental science curriculum and special projects through the Capstone Fund
- District Campus Beautification & Improvements