Our Students, Our Future
Please support the Annual Fund by donating at a giving level that best meets your circumstances. Gifts of any size make a difference and will positively impact our children’s educational experience. We are sincerely grateful for your support and making our children a priority in your annual giving.
- Wildcats Forever Circle ($5,000 +)
- Orange & Black Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Loyal & True Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Latrobean Circle ($500 – $999)
- Community Partners ($250 – $499)
- Friends of Greater Latrobe ($100 – $249)
- Lifelong Learners ( < $99)
Your gift is vital and we greatly appreciate your support. There are many ways to give to the Annual Fund. After reviewing the giving levels and choosing which one is best suited for you, click here for ways to give. To learn more, please contact Jessica Golden, Director of Development at, (724) 539 – 4220 or email office [at] glpief.org
2015-2016 Impact Report: GLPIEF gave over $380,000 in grants to support the following innovative programs for Greater Latrobe students.
- Provided a major grant for Chromebooks for Grades 4, 5 & 6 Math & Science Classrooms.
- Awarded ten classroom grants to teachers and include projects like creating a Butterfly Garden at Baggaley, supporting the Junior High Robotics Program and Career Pathway exposure for students in the Senior High autistic-support classroom.
- Wildcat STARS Summer camp program
- Elementary STEM learning labs – VEX kits and Ozobots robotic kits
- Professional development by Carnegie Science Center’s STEMisphere
- Aerospace Engineering laptops for the Senior High Project Lead the Way class
- Four CNC routers for the Junior High Project Lead the Way classes
- Funding to support a school visitor management system